Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lemang

Lemang, the traditional Malay food made of glutinous rice and coconut milk has always been in my top 5 favourite food. I've been craving for lemang since Raya but didn't had a chance to have them until yesterday.

So happened mom and dad spotted people selling them along the streets when they were on the way to Giant Kelana Jaya for grocery shopping. Knowing that I would be excited about it, they bought me lemangs for dinner. *Smiles*

Today, dad received a lunch invitation from Uncle Isnin. And I had lemangs again! Alright now, enough of lemangs.

I was happy to meet a childhood friend of mine, Nana, after 15 years. We used to have family vacations alot when we were younger, jet-skiing and our parents used to go biking together too. Missed all the fun times we had. Now she has turned into a beautiful young lady, happily married with a daughter and another on the way which will due in June 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment